The Duerr Team~ We are a husband/wife team specializing in residential real estate sales in the greater Thurston County region. As fulltime agents, we've worked with hundreds of clients to help them realize their vision for the future whether buying, selling or building a home. Together we bring a variety of talents, backgrounds and perspectives. From presentation and marketing to negotiating terms, educating and providing direction, we promise to skillfully guide you through each step of the process.
One of the greatest challenges for any real estate professional is needing to be in two places at one time. As a team, we can do just that! We love what we do and look forward to helping you in any way we can.
Give us a call today! Gayla Duerr 360-628-2318 John Duerr 360-451-9235
A few "interesting" facts:
- Our last name is pronounced “Deer”, like the animal.
- John grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconson (Go Packers!) where he attended Ripon College.
- Gayla has lived her entire life in Thurston County except for the four years she spent at Washington State University (Go Cougs!)
- We have raised 6 terrific adult children between the two of us and are now “Empty Nesters”!
- We are the proud grandparents two little beauties, Georgia & Caroline. (We’re happy to share pictures!)
- Both are members of Evergreen Christian Community where Gayla is part of the worship team.
- John has incredible Thai cooking skills and Gayla has enjoyed singing and performing since she was two!
- We are active in our community and have participated on the boards for Senior Services for South Sound, Washington Center for the Performing Arts
- TwinStar Credit Union Foundation and have both participated in Leadership Thurston County.
- We enjoy walking our 12 year old black lab (Riley), golfing, hiking, skiing… really all things Pacific Northwest!